Post SP3 rollup package issues

Post by Andre » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 01:14:16

I recently installed the post sp3 rollup package on my
Exchange 2000 server, and now nobody can forward e-mails
from other mailboxes that they have full access to.

For instance, I have my own mailbox and I can
send/receive/forward fine.  I also have full mailbox
access to the Administrator mailbox.  Before applying the
patch, I could receive e-mails in that box, and forward e-
mails to a specified user.  Now it is saying that I do not
have permission to do so.  I am a member of the
Administrator user account.  Under Admin
properties/security tab, I have added my user account and
given myself full control (which includes send/receive
as), and I have even gone into the System Adminstrator for
Exchange and given my user account full control on the
Exchange domain, and our Exchange server (which also
includes send/receive as).  I don't know where else I
could possibly give myself permissions to.

1. Post SP3 Rollup Package Problems!

[...]

2. Exchange 2000 and Windows 2000 NTbackup

3. Post NT4 SP6a Security Rollup Package (Q299444)

4. Exchange 5.0 Suddenly Stops Accepting Incoming Internet Mail

5. march 2003 sp3 post rollup install error

6. I can't get Exchange to Send

7. Post-SP3 March 2003 Rollup

8. Permission Problems on Journal Entries - Outlook 2000

9. Backups fail after applying 813840 Post SP3 Rollup

10. Post SP3 Rollup patch

11. Post SP3 Rollup withdrawn

12. Post SP3 rollup success?

13. Send as after Post sp3 rollup