OWA language pack and service pack

Post by Topogigi » Thu, 29 Jul 1999 04:00:00

When I install Exchange SP2, my OWA (italian language pack) doesn't go. The
calendar return an error and I have many other minor problem.
The solutions is uninstall OWA, reinstall it and then reinstall the italian
language pack.

What is the right procedure?

thanks

1. language packs and service pack 2

I Have an english Exchange Server 5.5 installed on a server. I also
installed the french language pack to have Outlook Web Access available in
english and french. But when I apply the Exchange server 5.5 service pack 2,
only the english OWA Active Server components are updated.

Anyone had a similar problem?

 Marc

2. migration

3. To Service Pack or not to Service Pack

4. Error -1022 starting Directory Services

5. Ex;change service pack and NT service pack

6. Users not receiving internet email in Exchange 5.5

7. OWA Language Packs problems

8. IIS 4 SMTP Relay and OWA on DMZ connecting to Ex 5.5

9. Additional OWA Language Packs accesible only by Administrator

10. OWA Language Packs NO GO

11. OWA Language Pack NO GO!!

12. OWA Language Pack?