Internet Mail service for NT Workstation v4.0

Internet Mail service for NT Workstation v4.0

Post by Charles R. Wheeler, I » Sat, 07 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I'm trying to add the Internet Mail service to a NT Workstation v4.0
system and cannot find the service listed as available to add. The
system is using the Exchange 5.0 client. Any ideas?????? This service is
listed on other clients ( 95, etc.) as available.

Internet Mail service for NT Workstation v4.0

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Sun, 08 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs | Windows Setup. Look under Windows
Messaging.
--
Sue Mosher
Slipstick Systems, Moscow

Quote:> I'm trying to add the Internet Mail service to a NT Workstation v4.0
> system and cannot find the service listed as available to add. The
> system is using the Exchange 5.0 client. Any ideas?????? This service is
> listed on other clients ( 95, etc.) as available.

Internet Mail service for NT Workstation v4.0

Post by Bengt Grona » Tue, 10 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hey ya'll!

TRY THE FILE "Inetmail.exe" which will add the internet mail service for
you. The internet mail service is also included in all MS Explorer
packages and netscape 2.x packages.

The inetmail.exe file can be found at microsofts knowledgebase:

http://www.microsoft.com/kb/softlib/mslfiles/INETMAIL.EXE

Hope this helps you!

regards