Macintosh client migration (MS Mail PAL->MS Exchange PAB)

Macintosh client migration (MS Mail PAL->MS Exchange PAB)

Post by Stefan Trac » Tue, 08 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I need to find out how to migrate macintosh clients on a MS Mail for PC
Network to Exchange 5.0 and retain their Personal Address List and Private
Folders.

Thanks,
Steve

1. MS Mail Mac -> Exchange PAB migration

I'm trying to migrate users from our old email system (MS Mail for
AppleTalk Networks v.3.1d) to Exchange, but I'm having problems with the
PAL -> PAB conversion.  Specifically, SMTP addresses get corrupted when
the Microsoft Source Extractor (v4.0d22, 7-25-96 - from SP3 CD-ROM) is
run.  I've gone through the MS Knowledge Base and found 2 articles that
are relevant (Q152922 & Q152895), but both say that this problem was
resolved in the latest service pack.  Any ideas or suggestions would be
appreciated.  Please reply via email & I'll post a summary to these 2
newsgroups.  Thanks.

Gregg Kishida

2. lsinteg.exe question

3. Migrating PAB's on a Macintosh from MS-Mail to Exchange 5

4. restore Single Mailbox?

5. Exchange PAB in a MS Mail/MS Exchange Environment

6. Public contacts Folder

7. Macintosh Exchange Client and MS-Mail Connector

8. Best practices for a hot standby E2K server.

9. Internet mail for Macintosh MS Exchange client

10. Migration problems: MS Mail for Mac -> Exchange

11. MS Mail - > Ms Exchange 5.5

12. Bulk migration of Ms Mail .PAB and .CAL data

13. MS Mail to MS Exchange 5.5 Migration