AutoAccept Agent,

Post by John » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 03:00:56

I cant figure out why the "Agents" tab is not displayed
in my outlook inbox properties page.  I know Microsoft
Exchange Event Service is installed, the service is
started.  What other installation configuration am I
missing?

AutoAccept Agent,

Post by Melissa Travers [MSFT » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 02:13:37

Hi John

Try the steps in this article

180121 XCLN: Agents Tab Is Missing from Folder Properties
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=180121

Hope this helps

--
Melissa Travers, MCSE
Microsoft Exchange Support

purposes only.

Quote:> I cant figure out why the "Agents" tab is not displayed
> in my outlook inbox properties page.  I know Microsoft
> Exchange Event Service is installed, the service is
> started.  What other installation configuration am I
> missing?

1. AutoAccept Agent,

I cant figure out why the "Agents" tab is not displayed
in my outlook inbox properties page.  I know Microsoft
Exchange Event Service is installed, the service is
started.  What other installation configuration am I
missing?

2. Config Needed

3. Scripting: AutoAccept Agent

4. Send Problems

5. ARRRGH, AutoAccept Agent HEEEEELLPPPPPP

6. PC's and Macs sharing calendars and Contacts

7. Agent Tab Help/AutoAccept

8. Delivered mail to user dissappears after opening.

9. AutoAccept with Scripting Agent

10. Autoaccept problems from ASP using CDO

11. Exchangecode.com AutoAccept Script 4.0 Questions

12. Updated AutoAccept Script

13. Autoaccept problem: recurrent meeting