OWA problems

Post by Todd Prat » Thu, 27 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I am running Exchange(SP3) and IIS4 on the same machine I had OWA installed
and running fine until recently when I reconfigured my network and started
over from scratch(new installation) I am running three servers PDC, BDC and
web/mail server I created my mailboxes and they work, I can connect to OWA
via browser, and get to the username/password prompt after that I get the
yellow screen error OWA was unable to get into your mailbox, I went through
the trouble shooter and everything appears to be right, does anyone have any
suggestions?
Thanks,
Todd.

OWA problems

Post by Simon Wals » Fri, 18 Feb 2000 04:00:00

All users need the "log on locally" right.
Try that
simon

Quote:> I am running Exchange(SP3) and IIS4 on the same machine I had OWA
installed
> and running fine until recently when I reconfigured my network and started
> over from scratch(new installation) I am running three servers PDC, BDC
and
> web/mail server I created my mailboxes and they work, I can connect to OWA
> via browser, and get to the username/password prompt after that I get the
> yellow screen error OWA was unable to get into your mailbox, I went
through
> the trouble shooter and everything appears to be right, does anyone have
any
> suggestions?
> Thanks,
> Todd.

1. OWA Problem (Delegates Cannot Use OWA to Modify Appointments)

Hi,
We are about to deploy an OWA based solution but suffer
from the problem described in KB article 306830:

"SYMPTOMS
If you use Outlook to delegate access to your Calendar to
another user, the user cannot use Microsoft Outlook Web
Access (OWA) to modify any of the items in the Calendar
folder.
CAUSE
Delegates have read-only access to the principal user's
Calendar folder if they use OWA. This behavior is by
design. "

Is there a workaround (other than Outlook) or will this
problem will be fixed in a SP soon?

Best regards,
Bjorn

2. Notes Address Generators on Exc. 5.0

3. OWA Problem KB / FAQ article does not cure problem

4. Problem after Upgrading from 4.0 to 5.0

5. OWA problem or browser problem

6. Inbox assistant auto reply problem

7. OWA Problem KB / FAQ article does not cure problem and a question from a newbie

8. Remote Access to Exchange 5.0 and 5.5

9. OWA Problems accross multiple domains

10. owa problem

11. OWA problems across multiple domains

12. OWA problem