Can't connect

Post by Mark van Gurcho » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 16:18:46

Hi all,

Please help. Since a few days some client machines can't connect to the
exchange2000 server. The message they recieve is that they can't be verified
by the server because the offline addresslist is the only addresslist
available. If the same user logs on to an other workstation, it works fine.
I've tried with the client to join the domain with a different computername.
I've given the user a new profile. Even when I logon as Administrator I
can't get the client to work properly.

Can anyone please help???

Thanks in advance!!!

Mark

1. Canning the Job

A question for all of you Outlook experts out there...

I will soon be leaving my job due to downsizing.  I've been dancing on the
table ever since the announcement, so save your condolences, thanks.

Anyway, I use the same ISP account for my mail at work as I do at home.
When I leave, I would like to take all of my:
        Email messages,
        Contacts and address,
        Address books, etc.,
        Newsgroup files (i.e. posted and saved)
with me when I go.

At work I'm using Windows 95, MSIE 3.01b 4.70.1215 with MS Internet Mail
and News 4.70.1155.  The Inbox on the desktop (MS Exchange) is version
4.04.1059, but I've never been able to get it to work right so I never
bother with it.

At home I use MS Office 97 with Outlook 97and MSIE 3.01b.

So here's the challenge:  how can I export everything listed above on the
work PC to the home PC?  I'd like to keep one address book and Outlook 97
for mail.  MSIE will do for the internet and news.

Thanks in advance!

R. Jeffrey Smith
Sarick Marketing
Stratford, Ontario

http://www.golden.net/~rjsmith

researching: McElhone, Smith, Maloney, Kritz, Nesterov, Halicki, Krasci

2. Scanning Information store

3. Canned Exchange Quota Messages and how to change

4. People cannot reply to me.

5. Canned Messages

6. Priv.edb

7. Canned/Custom MSExchange Reports

8. STORE.EXE

9. Mailbox limit canned message

10. can't connect to 'outside'

11. User can't connect to Exchange's Server with POP3 protocol

12. Subnet can't connect to Mail-Server when it's dialing out

13. Timeout Errors, Single user can't connect to Exchange