Problems seeing other people's calendar with outloock 2000 and exchange 5.5

Problems seeing other people's calendar with outloock 2000 and exchange 5.5

Post by Bran » Wed, 12 Dec 2001 06:58:03

I have an urgent problems with one of my user that are not able to to book
meetings with other people. He is the only one with that problem and he is
member of the same groups that people with no problems are members of ?

Are there annybody out there that have anny idea of an solutions for this
problem ?

The user is running on win 2000 and outlock 2000 against an exchange 5.5
server.

regards

B?rd Andersen