Transfer Address book from Exchange to Schedule

Transfer Address book from Exchange to Schedule

Post by Guy-Francis Julie » Fri, 06 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Hello Everybody !

I wonder if is there a way to transfer the information located into the
Personal Address Book in MS Exchange to the Contact folder in MS
Schedule +.

The information in both case are similar but there is no way to import
or export ?

Have a good day !
Thanks

Guy-Francis Julien

Transfer Address book from Exchange to Schedule

Post by Bill Hoppe » Sat, 07 Dec 1996 04:00:00

If you're using the server-based Exchange, you can (at the server) export
the address book into a comma-delimited-file, then (if you can figure out
the format) massage it and import it into Schedule+.
For a more automated approach, wait for OUTLOOK, with integrates
everything.

Quote:> I wonder if is there a way to transfer the information located into the
> Personal Address Book in MS Exchange to the Contact folder in MS
> Schedule +.

1. Outlook Express to Exchange Address Book Transfer

I am moving from the Mac version of Outlook Express to Exchange. I have
followed the directions for exporting my Outlook addresses for importation
to Exchange. Guess what. It doesn't work. Rumor is there is a fix that
allows you to do this floating around. Does anyone know what it is?

You wouldn't think it would be this difficult to transfer  addresses between
two programs made by the same company would you?

TIA

Luck

2. Exchange Exam

3. Transfer Address Book between two Exchange servers?

4. Instant messaging

5. Transfer address book?

6. Exchange Server 5.5 Public Folder Synchronizing with Palm?

7. How do I import the exchange Address book into Schedule +

8. Tracking who moved a message to a Public Folder?

9. Address Books: Exchange, Schedule, Windows (IE3.1)

10. Help with Microsoft Exchange and Schedule Address Books

11. Offline Address Book -- Exchange 5.5 Outlook Offline Address Book -- Any way to get this back

12. Exchange Address Book and Windows Address Book