Scheduling repeating emails

Post by Tore Hatle » Fri, 22 May 1998 04:00:00

I'd like to know if there is a way to have Outlook send an email every day
at the same time. I've tried the Tasks but that doesn't seem to do the trick
and most of the scheduling programs don't interface with Outlook.

Any help is appreciated. Please sent to my address as my link to the
newsgroups is in flux. Just remove the 'spam' form the email address.

Cheers,
Tore

Scheduling repeating emails

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Mon, 25 May 1998 04:00:00

See http://www.slipstick.com/exchange/olforms/skedrpt.htm for an example of
how this can be done with any scheduling program.
--
Sue Mosher
Author of  "The Microsoft Exchange User's Guide" and

>I'd like to know if there is a way to have Outlook send an email every day
>at the same time. I've tried the Tasks but that doesn't seem to do the
trick
>and most of the scheduling programs don't interface with Outlook.

>Any help is appreciated. Please sent to my address as my link to the
>newsgroups is in flux. Just remove the 'spam' form the email address.

>Cheers,
>Tore

1. Schedule repeat message delivery

Is there a way to setup the Exchange client to send a message to a set of
users on a regular scheduled automatically. Say I wanted to send a reminder
to my endures to perform there backups each Tuesday. Could I set-up my mail
to do this every Tuesday with out any intervention on my part?

                                        Thanks
                                        -=* Tim *=-

Tim Walker
Celcore Inc.
Memphis, TN
(901) 759-5155 Ext 445

2. Unrecognized messages.

3. emails are repeated

4. Core dump?

5. repeating emails

6. OWA - Timeout doesn't work

7. Dot Stuffed, repeated emails

8. RCPT error

9. Repeated email from external users

10. Repeated emails

11. Repeating Emails from Outside our Exchange Environment

12. Receiving repeated emails