Forcing email to clients

Post by Tim » Fri, 07 Mar 2003 03:13:39

I have an application that needs the email from our
Exchange 2000 server to force the email from an mailbox
to the email client.  Is there a way to do this?

Forcing email to clients

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Fri, 07 Mar 2003 23:36:43

I'm sorry, I don't know what you're asking. Exchange automatically puts the
mail in the mailbox, ready for the client to open it. There's no 'download'
involved. What are you trying to do?