Microsoft Fax Printing Problems

Post by Leanna D. Drehe » Thu, 06 Mar 1997 04:00:00

        I seem to have a problem printing my incoming fax messages.  I have
repeatedly received faxed messages that contain as many as 4 to 6 pages
crowded onto one page, thus making the document unreadable.  How can this
problem be fixed, so that if someone faxes me a 4 page document, it is
actually received as 4 separate pages that are readable and printable as
regular sized pages?  Any help would be appreciated.  It's about to drive
me crazy, and my computer person doesn't know.

Microsoft Fax Printing Problems

Post by Sherry » Fri, 14 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Leanna,

You're not gonna like the answer - there is no fix.  I've been having this
problem for months now.  The only thing you can do is save the multi-page
fax to a temporary file using the highest resolution possible, and then
open and edit it in a graphics editor.  I use Office97s PhotoEditor, and
Paint will also work.

If you know who is sending the continuous multipage faxes, call them and
see if their fax machine can be setup to send page breaks.  Some older fax
machines just won't do this, though.

Sorry, hope this helps,
SherryB

1. Microsoft Exchange Fax error/Microsoft windows fax error

i am unable to send/recieve faxes using the microsoft fax service. i have
re-installed the modem and fax driver and there has been no change. i was
able to tranmit one fax and after that it didn't work. when i attempt to
send a fax by going through the compose/new fax toolbar and enter all
information needed, then when i click finish/send fax nothing happens, the
modem doesn't dial and the message sits in the outbox. i click 'deliver now'
item under tools and nothing happens still. the modem is able to connect to
the internet and send/recieve data accross the internet. the version of
access i'm using is: 5.0.1458.47 on a windows 95 'b' system. please reply

2. Bookmark Invalid

3. Printing from Microsoft Fax

4. Time problem with Exchange 5.5

5. printing fax from microsoft exchange

6. Disable Exchange 2000 Protocols

7. Microsoft Fax Printing

8. Public task list.

9. Slow Fax Printing in Microsoft Exchange

10. microsoft fax printing black pages only

11. Microsoft FAX Setup .. Cannot print within application

12. FAX FAX FAX FAX FAX FAX FAX FAX FAX Facts

13. MS Fax Coversheet and Print Problems