Attendee not receiving Invitation in calendar

Attendee not receiving Invitation in calendar

Post by Cyrus » Sun, 26 Jan 2003 07:16:01

I have a windows 2k server and just upgraded exchange 5.5 to 2k.  We use AD
for the users and mailboxes but use a 3rd party mail host.  The issue is
when I make an appointment and I attached an attendee in Calendar, it goes
to the outbox and sends.  The problem is that the attendees do not get the
Appointment request.

Also to add on, in Outlook tools --> options --> mail services tab I
unchecked the checkbox for MS Exchange server.  That is because we use the
Mail host service.

Is there a setting in exchange management or anything, please advise, any
info will help.

Thank you

1. attendee not receiving invitation in calendar

I have a windows 2k server and just upgraded exchange 5.5 to 2k.  We use AD
for the users and mailboxes but use a 3rd party mail host.  The issue is
when I make an appointment and I attached an attendee in Calendar, it goes
to the outbox and sends.  The problem is that the attendees do not get the
Appointment request.

Also to add on, in Outlook tools --> options --> mail services tab I
unchecked the checkbox for MS Exchange server.  That is because we use the
Mail host service.

Is there a setting in exchange management or anything, please advise, any
info will help.

Thank you

2. Melissa Virus Information for Microsoft Exchange

3. Attendee not getting invitation in Calendar.

4. Manually Stop Exchange with a Script ".bat"

5. Attendee not receiving invite in Calendar

6. Losing Contacts - Completely!

7. Attendee Availability not workin in Calendar.

8. Exchange and Outlook Problem!

9. Calendar not visible on all users of Attendee Tab

10. Exchange pop3 user received invitation as text ?

11. OWA Calendar invitations lack information...

12. Auto-Accepting Calendar Invitations?

13. Calendar Invitations