Outlook Web Access

Post by Eyal Ri » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 01:17:33

Hi,

I have been running OWA on windows 2000 server + sp3 and
exchange 2000 + sp3 with no problem for a few months.

I have installed a certificate so i can encrypt the
communication when connecting through OWA.

from some reason, i am now getting a list of the file and
folders in text mode instead of seeing a nice gui when
accessing the OWA.

I disabled the SSL security, and the problem presist.

Does anyone have any idea what could be the problem ?

Thanks,

Outlook Web Access

Post by Joey Zhou [MSF » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 16:02:09

Dear Eyal,

Thank you for the post.

To begin troubleshoot the problem, please give me a screenshot of what you
get when accessing the OWA, so that I can fully understand the problem.

If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,
Joey Zhou
Microsoft Online Support Engineer

from your issue.

Outlook Web Access

Post by Joey Zhou [MSF » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 10:21:34

Dear Eyal,

I am writing to follow up the post. If anything needs my assistance, please