URGENT : Can't recover a public folder...

URGENT : Can't recover a public folder...

Post by Jér?me Poudo » Sun, 08 Sep 2002 11:43:48

Hi,

My user has deleted a public folder.
I try to recover it, but I receive an error like this :
Outlook was unable to recover some or all the items in this folder. Make
sure you have the required permissions to recover items in this folder, and
try again. If the problem persist, contact your administrator.

but I'm the administrator !

this folder contain some subfolders.
It's an Exchange server 5.5 version

1. URGENT : Can't recover a public folder...

Hi,

My user has deleted a public folder.
I try to recover it, but I receive an error like this :
Outlook was unable to recover some or all the items in this folder. Make
sure you have the required permissions to recover items in this folder, and
try again. If the problem persist, contact your administrator.

but I'm the administrator !

this folder contain some subfolders.
It's an Exchange server 5.5 version

any idea ?
thanks.

2. What If Dr. Seuss did technical writing?

3. Can't recover public folder?

4. OWA 5.5 help

5. Can't recover deleted Contact and Calendar Items from Public Folders

6. Fresh Exchange 2000 Install on a Primary DC

7. Can't recover deleted Contacts from Public Folders

8. HELP..............PLEASE

9. how to recover the public folder journal entries in the public folder contacts

10. URGENT - can't recover directory from backup

11. Can't post to public folders Using Netscape Collabra 4.05 ( NNTP access to public folders )

12. why i can't see the public folder after i create a public folder

13. Can't post to public folders Using Netscape Collabra 4.05 ( NNTP access to public folders )