UNABLE TO OPEN DELEGATES PAGE

Post by Roma » Wed, 04 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Hi all!

I get a strange error in Outlook 2000.  When I open OPTIONS and choose
DELEGATES tab, an error pops up with exclamation point in yellow triangle:

UNABLE TO OPEN DELEGATES PAGE,  MAILBOX NOT FOUND

It is a MAILBOX using Exchange Server service.

Checked MS Support but cannot find anything.

I can however see the delegates page other computers

Any ideas?

Roman  Platas, MCSE, MCP+I

1. Unable to open delegates tab

On one of our E2K servers, a mailbox (typically 1 of the directors) we are
unable to open the delegates tab in Outlook 2000.

The error message we get is "The Delegates page is not available. Unable to
access Outlook folder. The client operation failed. "

Does anyone have any ideas - the only article I can find describing this
issue is Q287787, but the workstation is definately online and we don't use
Outlook 2002.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

2. How to tell Exchange to forward *every* message

3. Unable to open permissions page

4. Views in Outlook for public folders

5. OWA (unable to open page)

6. Crashes Upon "Deliver Now"

7. Delegate folder not opening

8. Rename Computer Name after Restore DS

9. client assigns client side delegate on calender-calender open to all

10. Delegate with send as permission - attendees can't open meeting requests

11. Unable to delegate mailbox/folders to other users

12. delegates- setting up delegates to view a mailbox

13. Editing the Opening Page of OWA