Importing list to Outlook PUBLIC folders - why won't O'look allow this

Importing list to Outlook PUBLIC folders - why won't O'look allow this

Post by Lisa » Tue, 15 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I am trying to import some data from an Excel file (lists of contacts) to a
Contacts Public Folder in Outlook 98.  The only way I seem to be able to do
this is by first importing to my own mailbox and then copying to the Public
Folders.  Does anyone know of any patches to work around this and be able to
import directly to Public Folders?

Lisa

Importing list to Outlook PUBLIC folders - why won't O'look allow this

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Wed, 16 Jun 1999 04:00:00

You could write your own code to do the import directly. Most people, it
seems, just setting for importing to a mailbox folder, then moving the
items.
--
Sue Mosher
Author of

Quote:> I am trying to import some data from an Excel file (lists of contacts) to