Server in English and Clients in Italian

Server in English and Clients in Italian

Post by Identity Withhel » Sat, 07 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Locate your server name in bold in admin. Get properties. Select Locale.
Find the flavor of Italian you want. Add it to the right side pane. Done.
--
Identity withheld to protect my employer
Many people think they are thinking when they are

?

> Many thanks.

> MAX

> > Just add the Italian language to the server.
> > --
> > Identity withheld to protect my employer
> > Many people think they are thinking when they are
> > merely rearranging their prejudices. - William James

> > > Hi,

> > > I have an Exchange Server (SP2) in English but in my network I have
> > clients
> > > both in English and in Italian.

> > > No problems with the English clients, but with the Italian clients,
> when
> > > looking on the global address book and double clicking on a
recipient,
> we
> > > have an error that says, more or less, the following (translated from
> > > italian):

> > > Impossible to display dialog box Propriety. Microsoft Exchange Server
> is
> > > not configured to supplu information models in italian. Please
contact
> > your
> > > system
> > > administrator.

> > > I'm the system administrator but, really, I can't say more...

> > > Please help me...

> > > Thanks

> > > Max

> > > NB       If this is a duplicated message, please discard it. Sorry.

> > > --

1. Asian Outlook clients cannot connect to English EX2000 Server

Hello! I am an IT manager in a Multilingual environment and have just setup
an Exchange server.

I have an Outlook client on a Japanese W2K system and it cannot find the
exchange server for the MAPI setup. It gives an resolution error when trying
to find the exchange mailbox.

I have tried this on 2 Japanese and 1 Korean system with the same result

Do anyone have any idea what I could look for to get this working?

Thank you.
Damon

2. Installing Exchange Administrator on a Win2000 Workstation

3. Chinese Mail Client in English Excahnge Server

4. OWA: WinCE ASP

5. German OL98 Client to English 55 server

6. Outlook 2002 connect to Exchange without joined into the domain?

7. German Outlook client and English Exchange Server Version

8. Resource scheduling

9. English Exchange 2000 server with Japanese Clients

10. Asian Outlook Clients cannot connect to English EX2000 Server

11. Problem with DUTCH Outlook client connected to English Exchange Server

12. English Exchange server/swedish outlook 2000 client problem

13. Problems using Japanese Exchange Client with English Server