Remote Mail not working for 'Net mail

Post by Jimmy Goodi » Mon, 10 Feb 1997 04:00:00

My Remote Mail on my Exchange Client at home isn't working for my
Internet Mail.  It sends messages, but doesn't download.  Also, under
Tools > Options I get the message there are no Options for Remote
Mail.
I'm using the Exchange Client which you use w/ Exch Server (SP2) (I
also use it to get my messages from our Exch Serv at work using RAS).
Could that be the problem?
The option for Work Offline and Use Remote Mail is checked under my
Internet Mail properties.
Thanks.

1. Can't send e-mail to free mail servers (altavista.net, mail.com)

Hello, All

I've installed MS Exchange 5.5 SP2 on a backup domain controller. MS
proxy
server is also installed on it.
It works fine except one problem:
messages cannot be delivered to some of free e-mail servers (e.g.
Altavista.net, Mail.com) with a message 'Host unreachable'. However I
can
send e-mail to Hotmail.com.
I can ping these servers by name.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Igor

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. Multiple Email Addresses

3. Net Folders Through Exchange Server to Internet Mail Recipient Does Not Work

4. Userenv.dll Error Message

5. Information Store and I-Net Mail Service not working

6. Personal address don't work in Macintosh Outlook 8.2

7. remote mail not working for 1 user

8. ruleedit

9. Remote Mail not working

10. New mail does not appear when working remote

11. new user accounts' mail not working

12. Remote office getting internal mail, but not outside mail

13. Exchange server quit working with the 'net!!