Additional Mailboxes

Post by Andrew Peter » Wed, 31 Oct 2001 00:56:51

    I have an adminsitrative person who needs to have access to two
additional user calendars.  I have successfully shared one of the two,
however the other doesn't seem to want to work.  We are on a 5.5 Exchange
environment.  I have tried reinstalling Office 2000 as well as removing and
adding the client.  What is the problem?

Andrew Peters
Technical Support

Additional Mailboxes

Post by Andrew Peter » Wed, 31 Oct 2001 01:25:54

    I have an adminsitrative person who needs to have access to two
additional user calendars.  I have successfully shared one of the two,
however the other doesn't seem to want to work.  We are on a 5.5 Exchange
environment.  I have tried reinstalling Office 2000 as well as removing and
adding the client.  What is the problem?

Andrew Peters
Technical Support

1. Problem adding additional mailboxes

    I have an adminsitrative person who needs to have access to two
additional user calendars.  I have successfully added one mailbox, but for
some reason this one account doesn't seem to work better.  We are on a 5.5
Exchange environment.  I have tried reinstalling Office 2000 as well as
removing and adding the client.  I have not had any other problems with
other machines that I have set the same configuration.  This one computer
can access another machine but has trouble accessing the second.  It pulls
up the second calendar and displays it like it works, but doesn't display
any records.

Andrew Peters
Technical Support

2. Error on starting Message Directory

3. User cannot add an Additional Mailbox in Outlook 2000

4. Is someone Hack into the Exchange server?

5. Problem opening additional mailboxes in Outlook98

6. UPGRADING TO EXCHANGE 5.5 - SERVICE PACK QUESTION.

7. additional mailbox access issues

8. can't send mail, but can receive!

9. Additional Mailbox

10. Multiple calendars appearing when opening additional mailboxes

11. Additional mailbox

12. Unable to add additional mailboxes in Outlook XP