I need to work out an exchange server user policy regarding to mailbox
sizes, and other limitations. I would like to know what you think as best
practices regarding to this and help me on the followings:
- What are the problems associated with having no Exchange server storage
- Worst case, how long will it take to restore a crashed Exchange server if
we have no storage limits?
- Are there any performance or accessability problems associated with having
no storage limits?
- What are the costs associated with having no storage limits?
- What are the options for restoring files in the future, in case people
need to restore some essential email that was removed as a result of the new
- What options do users have for storing old email on their desktop
computer? How does that affect their ability to access that data?
- Is there some way to automagically archive old mail to a .pst file,
instead of deleting it?
Thanks a bunch....