Autosignature in Outlook will not accept Images, Exchange does, why?

Autosignature in Outlook will not accept Images, Exchange does, why?

Post by Trapez » Sat, 09 Aug 1997 04:00:00

With Exchange client we are able to specify Autosignatures with images
(small).  We tried to do the same in Outlook by going into
Tools/Autosignature, but it only accepts Pasted text, leaves the images
out.

Is there any way to make Outlook accept images in the Autosignature?

Thx

Autosignature in Outlook will not accept Images, Exchange does, why?

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Mon, 11 Aug 1997 04:00:00

See http://www.slipstick.com/exchange/outlhow.htm#siggraphic for info on
how to edit your Autosig .rtf file to accomplish this. However, it's a bad
use of bandwidth IMHO.
--
Sue Mosher
Slipstick Systems, Moscow

Quote:> With Exchange client we are able to specify Autosignatures with images
> (small).  We tried to do the same in Outlook by going into
> Tools/Autosignature, but it only accepts Pasted text, leaves the images
> out.

> Is there any way to make Outlook accept images in the Autosignature?

> Thx

1. Digitial Image Pro: Can not open images

I tried to install Picture It Publishing Platinum twice,
it got to a certain point on the install and froze.  I
thought it was a problem with XP compatibility.

I then purchased & installed Digital Image Pro.  I am
able to open the application, I also can view the image
when they are previewed.  When I try to open the file,
any image file, I get the hourglass and then the no image
appears.  On some instances I get the message "Sorry,
Cann't open file..".

Next, I tried to renamed the *.flt files and reinstalled
the application.  Still have the same problem.

My laptop specs below
CPU: Mobile Intel(R) Pentium(R) III processor-M
Clock Frequency: 1200/800 MHz
System Memory: 250MBytes
Cache Memory: 512KBytes
Internal HDD 30.005 Gbytes

Thanks,
Jeff

2. MTA Error

3. Why images sharper in ME than in Win2K ?

4. disaster recovery HELP

5. Exchange not accepting mail from Outlook 97 / 98 clients

6. X.400 connector

7. OWA - Image Client Cache of images

8. Moving Users and Exchange data to a new server

9. local outlook not accepting domain password from users

10. Outlook 98 does not show the accept button

11. Why/why not install on a BDC?

12. Why does it not allow outlook to run for users

13. Why Outlook does not connect the server?