MAC Exchange client doesnt work.

Post by Allen, Dedric » Sun, 26 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hi, we recently installed Exchange server 5.5sp3 on NT4 and for some strange
reason the Macintosh clients will not connect. They just come back with some
kind of "connection problem" error. The network is fine and the PC/Windows
clients work fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dedrick Allen

Remove the "remove.this.no.spam" text.

MAC Exchange client doesnt work.

Post by Mike Fortun » Tue, 28 Mar 2000 04:00:00

This is a funny issue.  We had it, and couldn't figure it out for a while.
Then I got the idea that maybe there were problems with name resolution and
the MAC world.  Try typing in the IP address of your exchange server and see
if it can check the names in it that way.  Let me know if that works.  Also,
are you running DNS anywhere?

> Hi, we recently installed Exchange server 5.5sp3 on NT4 and for some
strange
> reason the Macintosh clients will not connect. They just come back with
some
> kind of "connection problem" error. The network is fine and the PC/Windows
> clients work fine.

> Any help would be appreciated.

> Dedrick Allen

> Remove the "remove.this.no.spam" text.

1. OWA doesnt work for select clients

Certain clients can not open OWA. They get a page can not
be displayed error. I am getting these reports from
random clients and I see no patterns. I have only been
able to reproduce the error on one client. A windows XP
Pro Laptop with the OWA site set to trusted (default
security settings for Trusted sites). When I change it
back to regular (security) it works fine. But other
clients can not get on no matter what. Please assist.

2. Exporting Address Book and Msgs from MS Exchange to MS Internet Mail

3. Messenger Client for Mac working with Exchange

4. URGENT -- Details Templates - Please HELP

5. Calendar in pst file doesnt work with exchange?

6. Exchange 5.5 public folders

7. Has anyone gotten a Mac client to work?

8. Accessing Exchange Server Via Internet: Password Not Recognized

9. When will mac client work??

10. Mac Exchange Client without installing Mac Services/Volume

11. pop3 works but imap doesnt on new exchange 2000 install

12. Send button in OWA doesnt work!

13. Distribution group permissions doesnt work when added to CAL