by Jeb Watt » Sat, 07 Aug 1999 04:00:00
1. Inform certain users of Company Calendar entries
Is it possible to have Exchange 5.5 inform certain users via email when someone posts an entry to the Company Calendar public folder ???
2. Blocking email addresses.
3. All users see certain calendars
4. limited space for echange server users
5. Emails cannot be seen past certain date
6. Exchange Mailbox monitoring
7. limit incoming mail to certain users during certain times
9. 5.5 users not seeing all Exchange 2000 users.
10. Preventing users seeing details in user properties
11. synchronizing one user's calendar data to another user's calendar
12. Seeing calendars in another Exch2K AD Forest
13. Some users can not send e-mail to certain other users