Exchange 5 Mac Client Install Problems!

Post by Daniel Lubi » Thu, 10 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Greetings,

Has anyone successfully installed the 5.0 client for Macintosh?  We
get a 'Translation' could not be found error on PowerPC's under systems
7.5.2, 7.5.3, 7.6, and 7.6.1 running Open Transport 1.1, 1.1.1, and
1.1.2!  We tried the Exchange/Schedule+ install, the minimum install,
with and without extensions on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dan Lubin
Software & Systems, Inc.

Exchange 5 Mac Client Install Problems!

Post by John » Fri, 11 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Make sure the machine have Apple Easy Open Installed and turned ON.

>Greetings,

>Has anyone successfully installed the 5.0 client for Macintosh?  We
>get a 'Translation' could not be found error on PowerPC's under systems
>7.5.2, 7.5.3, 7.6, and 7.6.1 running Open Transport 1.1, 1.1.1, and
>1.1.2!  We tried the Exchange/Schedule+ install, the minimum install,
>with and without extensions on.

>Any help would be greatly appreciated.

>Dan Lubin
>Software & Systems, Inc.

John

1. Mac Exchange Client without installing Mac Services/Volume

Is it possible to use the Mac Exchange client (any of the
Exchange/Outlook clients) without having to install Mac Services or
volumes on my Exchange 5.5 server? The Macs are configured to use
TCP/IP across the network.

We have had good luck using the "Dave" network connectivity tools to
access our NT shares, but we have failed to connect to the Exchange
server.

2. Agents - CreateObject

3. Problem Installing Mac Client 8.2.2

4. AD Doesn't Create Mailbox

5. installed exchange Client on power mac I configured it with TCPip

6. Replying to external emails - Groupwise Connector

7. Some troubles with scripting agent

8. Mac Exchange Client Admin install

9. installed exchange Client on power mac I configured it with TCPip

10. Help with Mac Client install/config Please