double public folder

Post by pavo » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 17:48:42

Hi,

I have problem when I open my outlook 2k, that showing me
double public folders with the same contens, any idea,
whats wrong?

thanks

double public folder

Post by Neil Hobso » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 17:55:30

I don't know exact specifics, but I recall this being reported once, and the
client registry contained two keys to do with the public folders, one of
which was successfully deleted.  I'd look there first - perhaps compare to a
working client, etc.

--
Neil Hobson
Silversands

http://www.silversands.co.uk

Quote:> Hi,

> I have problem when I open my outlook 2k, that showing me
> double public folders with the same contens, any idea,
> whats wrong?

> thanks

double public folder

Post by pavo » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 22:59:43

Thank you
nice work
pavol
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I don't know exact specifics, but I recall this being

reported once, and the
Quote:>client registry contained two keys to do with the public
folders, one of
>which was successfully deleted.  I'd look there first -

perhaps compare to a
>working client, etc.

>--
>Neil Hobson
>Silversands

>http://www.silversands.co.uk

>> Hi,

>> I have problem when I open my outlook 2k, that showing
me
>> double public folders with the same contens, any idea,
>> whats wrong?

>> thanks

>.

1. stopping double booking in public folders?

Hope someone out there can help

i have set one of the public folders as a calendar so that
people can book out a laptop for trips, however people
have started to double book it. is there a way to stop
them from doing this? other than having just one person
able to enter the bookings.

if you have any ideas, can you mail them back to my e mail
address

2. Please help!

3. Public Folder double bookings of meeting rooms.

4. shemma error

5. double step saving to public folders

6. RRAS and Exchange 2000

7. We have all Public Folders double

8. Need separate authentication to Microsoft Exchange 5.5

9. Double booking on Public Calendar

10. Public Calendars and Exchange 2000 (double entriees)

11. Delete double public maps in exchange server unpossible?