Bolding Public Folders

Post by Shawn Bernar » Sat, 07 Dec 1996 04:00:00

When you get a new message in your Personal Folder (Inbox) the folder bolds
(and the number of unread messages appears).  But when a new message is
posted into a public folder, the folder does not bold.  Is there any way to
get it to bold?

Thanks
--
Shawn

http://www.systecinc.com

Bolding Public Folders

Post by Identity Withhel » Sat, 07 Dec 1996 04:00:00

The overhead involved in determing who has and has not read the messages in
a folder was way too cumbersome. However, if you add the target folder to
your Favorites, it will then keep track of your own pointers and will bold
accordingly.
--
Identity withheld to protect my employer
Many people think they are thinking when they are