OWA and Two Logon Boxes **HELP**

Post by Frank Durha » Thu, 07 Nov 2002 23:09:28

Greetings-

I have configured OWA on a Front-End server that sits in my DMZ.  I can
connect to it via 80 and 443, but the problem is after I authenticate to it
using just my username and password, the Public Folder view prompts me for
some credentials.  If I reenter theusername and password, it fails.  But if
I type it in like domain\username then password it lets me in and I can see
the public folders.  I looked up in technet and found an article Q324774.  I
read it over and I already have basic authentication in place with the
default domain specified and still it doesn't work for the public folder.
Of course if I log in when the first credential box appear as
domain\username then password all works fine.  But I would like to just use
the username and password, because our domain name is rather long.

Any Ideas?

Frank

1. OWA and Two Logon Boxes **HELP**

[...]

2. <<< --- Dinero facil --- >>>

3. Restoration of Two Exchange boxes onto one DR box

4. Rerouting SMTP

5. OWA presents logon challenge box every time a user opens any mailbox item

6. Help using Words "SEND TO" Lotus Note Mailing System

7. OWA Logon Box

8. Display name printout

9. OWA logon error. Cannot open OWA logon webpage

10. Logon to OWA using user's logon credentials

11. OWA-Logon returns to Logon page

12. OWA-logon required before logon screen appears

13. OWA IIS on Exchange box but web server is on other box