Checking multiple mailboxes

Post by Mark Iv » Sun, 24 Jun 2001 04:26:04

I am using exchange 2000 and needing to add another mailbox to my profile to
check mail for this other email address in my organization.  I have granted
myself full control of the mailbox but when I go into outlook and click on
the other mailbox it gives me a message that says "Unable to display the
folder.  The operation failed."  Help...

1. Checking Multiple Mailboxes

I am using exchange 2000 and needing to add another mailbox to my profile to
check mail for this other email address in my organization.  I have granted
myself full control of the mailbox but when I go into outlook and click on
the other mailbox it gives me a message that says "Unable to display the
folder.  The operation failed."  Help...

2. IIS4.0 + MSX5.5 +OWA User Connectioned: Memory Resource

3. Checking multiple mailboxes

4. Message Limits

5. Check multiple mailboxes?

6. OWA deactivation

7. Checking Multiple Mailboxes at ISP

8. Mails via Command Line

9. problems checking multiple mailboxes

10. Checking multiple mailboxes

11. Check multiple mailboxes

12. Multiple users checking 1 mailbox

13. multiple users checking one mail account