Custom Distribution List Size Restriction

Custom Distribution List Size Restriction

Post by Greg Star » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 04:37:56

Is there a workaround for the severe size limit on Custom
Distribution Lists in E2K Public Folders? I am getting
tired of seeing the "Can't open item. Out of memory or
system resources. Close some windows or programs and try
again." message and the fact that "it is a known issue
with the programs listed at the beginning of this article."

Thanks in advance for the help...

Greg Starr
IT Manager
Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra

1. Custom Distribution List Size Restriction

Is there a workaround for the severe size limit on Custom
Distribution Lists in E2K Public Folders? I am getting
tired of seeing the "Can't open item. Out of memory or
system resources. Close some windows or programs and try
again." message and the fact that "it is a known issue
with the programs listed at the beginning of this article."

Thanks in advance for the help...

Greg Starr
IT Manager
Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra

2. Rumors about SP4 for MS Exchange 5.5

3. Exchange Security

4. Size restriction problem where there's no restriction

5. someone please?

6. Distribution Lists and Delivery Restrictions

7. Unauthorized SMTP Relay

8. Distribution list restrictions

9. Delivery Restrictions on Distribution List Help??

10. Distribution List Restrictions

11. Distribution List Delivery Restrictions Bug