Customising OWA appearance

Post by Harry Barracud » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 20:36:38

Can someone point me to how I can customise the OWA
Interface. Nothing complex, I just want to replace the MS
Logo with our own Company Logo if poss.
Any help appreciated.
Cheers,
Harry

Customising OWA appearance

Post by Lee Derbyshir » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 00:10:32

Quote:> Can someone point me to how I can customise the OWA
> Interface. Nothing complex, I just want to replace the MS
> Logo with our own Company Logo if poss.
> Any help appreciated.
> Cheers,
> Harry

Exchange 5.5? try this:

http://www.msexchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=47

Lee.

--
___________________________________

Outlook Web Access for PDA and WAP:
www.leederbyshire.com
___________________________________

Customising OWA appearance

Post by Jamil S Rashd » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 00:20:17

Yes you can change whatever you want.Its a ASP Pages .Please goto Following
link To get Complete Guide For change OWA.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/pr...

And download PDf file for Detaisl......

Thanks

Jamil Rashdi