No mail from ISP

Post by Jeffrey Kir » Fri, 11 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

We are an internet service provider.  One of our clients is having
difficulty getting mail using Microsoft Exchange inbox in Windows 95.
We have spent a lot of time on the phone checking her configuration.
Everything seems OK.  We've got Exchange running on a dial-up computer
at our office and are able to send and receive messages with no
problem.  We've verified that her e-mail and server addresses are OK.
She does not receive any errors, just never gets any e-mail.  We've
checked to see that there are messages waiting for her.  When she tried
to send a message, the message just returns to her inbox with an
undeliverable message, can't find the transport.

Any ideas what is going on here?  Are we missing something in her
configuration?  She used Exchange with a previous internet service
before moving to our area, so could some setting be left over preventing
it from working?

Thanks,
Jeffrey Kirk