Message was due

Post by wona » Wed, 20 Sep 2000 13:20:36

What can I check if I received the following message from system attendent.:

RZTCOMM01 Alert since 9/19/00 12:04 PM A message was due on 9/19/00 12:03
PM.

It seems that the link monitor is down for all connected sites.

Please help..

Message was due

Post by Amiri Jone » Wed, 20 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> What can I check if I received the following message from system
attendent.:

> RZTCOMM01 Alert since 9/19/00 12:04 PM A message was due on 9/19/00 12:03
> PM.

> It seems that the link monitor is down for all connected sites.

    Well, if a message was due, then I'd start by checking the messaging
connectors.  Send a message from every site to every other site, and see if
any of them don't reach their destinations.

1. Cannot send message due to message size

I am using Microsoft Exchange Server 4.0 but I have the following
problem.  Every time I try to send a 188K attachment through the Intenet
connector. It says that

"The item could not be sent.  The message being sent exceeds the message
size established for the user."

I have already changed

1)For the User Mailbox - I have already removed the limit for both the
Incoming and Outgoing messages.
2)In the SERVER - MTA configuration, I have checked that the Message
quota is set to NO LIMIT
3)I have checked that the Internet connector has NO LIMIT set as the
message quota.
4) The private and Public store is set to to Information Store defaults
or NO LIMIT.

What other parameters should I check?

2. Service WEB - Help

3. Message was due

4. use exchange as a real time MHS

5. Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure

6. Message Journaling

7. IMC error 503, Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure

8. Small Problem with my Replication Part 2

9. Unable to deliver the message due to a recipient problem

10. message was rejected due to the current administrative policy by the destination server

11. Message flow stopped due to TLS

12. Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure

13. Unable to deliver the message due to a recipient problem(OWA)