OWA and OE Usage

Post by Rob Durki » Thu, 09 Nov 2000 04:00:00

This isn't working for me. It seems to time-out. Which URL do you put in?
https://exchnageserverweb/root.asp??

    -Rob

> Works fine for me. When you configure the account in OE, choose "HTTP"
> and then choose "Other" and put in the URL.

> - KC

> > Is it possible to connect Outlook Express to the OWA client?  I mean
> can I
> > use OE to read my mail from an exchange server like I would a
> hotmail
> > server?

> > Taps

OWA and OE Usage

Post by Siegfried Weber [MVP-Exchange » Sun, 12 Nov 2000 09:47:13

http://youexchangeserver/exchange/youraccountname worked for me.

--
Siegfried Weber

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) - Exchange Server
Co-author of "Professional CDO Programming", Wrox Press 1999

CDOLive - The Premier Resource for Microsoft Messaging and Collaboration
Application Development
http://www.cdolive.com

Please reply to the newsgroups so that others can benefit from the
discussion.
Questions by e-mail are discarded without further notice - filter active.

Quote:> This isn't working for me. It seems to time-out. Which URL do you put in?
> https://exchnageserverweb/root.asp??

>     -Rob

1. Able to login through OWA but not OE

 hi,,

I've got an account that can login through OWA but can't login
from Outlook Express.
The problem is that it can't get authorized from the Exchange Server.
The Logon box keeps popping out prompting for username/password.

Error in Outlook is shown below :-
-----------------------------
There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was
rejected.
Account: 'account_name_in_OE', Server: 'my_exchange_server', Protocol:
POP3, Server Response: '-ERR There is no such mailbox on this server', Port:
110,
Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC, Error Number: 0x800CCC92
------------------------------
What's the problem ?

TIA

Rgds
Ronnie

2. re-send of old mail

3. OWA 100% CPU Usage

4. Mail delivery failures ! Please help !!!

5. How to monitor OWA usage?

6. Connecting two MS Exchange with a firewall between

7. OWA Usage

8. Renaming Exchange Server

9. OWA Contacts usage-

10. Audit OWA usage

11. OWA and Memory Usage.

12. OE to read Newsfeed

13. I have a stumper with OE and Exchange Server