Outlook Log On

Post by Slim » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 00:25:30

Is there a way for Outlook to log onto the Exchange box
based on the name the user typed in to log on to the
network? I hate changing the Mail settings everytime an
employee moves workstations.

Thanks!

Outlook Log On

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 01:14:42

Use roaming Windows profiles - the mail profile info will follow, as well as
many other useful things.

> Is there a way for Outlook to log onto the Exchange box
> based on the name the user typed in to log on to the
> network? I hate changing the Mail settings everytime an
> employee moves workstations.

> Thanks!

1. Exchange/Outlook Logging Problems

Users on our NT/Exchange Network are receiving triplcate Internet enail
messages arriving from most (but not all) domains.
Examining the Private Information Sotre Logons shows each of our NT accounts
logged on three times to Exchange, and i am assuming that this is the cause
of the multiple copies.
Does anyone know how this was caused (unfortunately I did not install the
OS) and even more importantly how we may solve it?
We use NT4.0 service pack 4 with Exchange 5.5

Thanks

Chris

2. HELP: MS Exchange & Addressing prob.

3. Strange Outlook Log-In

4. OWA on diffirent comptuers

5. Faster Outlook Log to Exchange

6. How to disable SMTP welcome messages?

7. Outlook Log on Problems with Win2k

8. SPAM - FILTERS

9. Outlook log in "problem"

10. Exchange 2000 % Outlook log on without GC

11. Exchange 2K & Outlook log on problems (long)

12. clearing logs dlv????.log and snd????.log

13. Outlook entries in Exchange event log.