Web Access - Unable to get Published Folder List

Web Access - Unable to get Published Folder List

Post by Wesley Pea » Thu, 03 Jul 1997 04:00:00

says...

Quote:

> NT4.0 SP3
>Exchange 5.0 SP1

>I can't access Public Folders Anonymously.  I configure "Folder Shortcuts"
>in "HTTP (Web) Site Settings" and give Anonymous the appropriate access
>permissions in the Exchange Administrator, but when I try to access Public
>Folders from the Outlook Web Access client, I receive an "Unable to get
>Published Folder List" error.  The address book is accessible.  Any ideas?

Why did you use Folder Shortcuts?  Why not Publish the Public Folder Directory
itself and assign the appropriate permissions?

--

Microsoft MVP - BackOffice
Experience teaches you to recognize a mistake
when you've made it again        -Anonymous

Web Access - Unable to get Published Folder List

Post by John Kell » Mon, 07 Jul 1997 04:00:00

If I don't create any "folder shortcuts" the Public Folder web page appears
but no folders are displayed.  You mention publishing the Public Folder
directory itself and applying permissions - where/how would I do that?
 Wesley Peace wrote in article ...