Changing Calendar Background & Colors

Post by John Oliver, Jr » Mon, 14 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Is there any way to change the background or color scheme for OL2000
Calendar.  I have went into calendar options, but there is nothing there
that will do this.

Changing Calendar Background & Colors

Post by Chris Scharff [MVP » Mon, 14 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>Is there any way to change the background or color scheme for OL2000
>Calendar.  I have went into calendar options, but there is nothing there
>that will do this.

Tools | Options | Preferences | Calendar Options | Background Color.

--
Chris Scharff
Senior Systems Consultant

Changing Calendar Background & Colors

Post by John Oliver, Jr » Tue, 15 Feb 2000 04:00:00

This works for the work week or day view.  It does not work for the week or
month view.  This uses the the windows text color from windows settings.

> >Is there any way to change the background or color scheme for OL2000
> >Calendar.  I have went into calendar options, but there is nothing there
> >that will do this.

> Tools | Options | Preferences | Calendar Options | Background Color.

> --
> Chris Scharff
> Senior Systems Consultant
> Simpler-Webb, Inc.
> http://www.swinc.com
> <ROT13 for SMTP address>

Changing Calendar Background & Colors

Post by Chris Scharff [MVP » Tue, 15 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>This works for the work week or day view.  It does not work for the week or
>month view.  This uses the the windows text color from windows settings.

Yes.

--
Chris Scharff
Senior Systems Consultant