No OWA after SP1 intall on XCH 5.5

Post by Elliot Lope » Fri, 20 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I have IIS 4.0 installed on the same machine as my Exchange 5.5 server. OWA
worked great until I installed SP1 for Exchange 5.5 - I get a "Failed to
create MAPI session" error now. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
Elliot Lopez

1. No OWA after SP1 intall on XCH 5.5

I have IIS 4.0 installed on the same machine as my Exchange 5.5 server. OWA
worked great until I installed SP1 for Exchange 5.5 - I get a "Failed to
create MAPI session" error now. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
Elliot Lopez

2. Network setup for exchange?

3. OWA not allowing for mail to be send outside of the domain....

4. Changing Header information

5. ReddFish ListServer version 2.0 released - available for download

6. Can't intall Exchange 5.5 on Windows 2000 Server

7. Intall Exchange 5.5 in NT5 Beta2

8. How I can Intall OWA of Exchange2k on Different Server

9. ldap port xch 5.5 on win2000

10. Xch 5.5 to 2000