4.0 Clients vs 5.0 Clients

Post by bmclari » Tue, 22 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Currently, my network consists of 1 Exchange Server (v 4.0 with SP3) and
150 Users also using Exchange Client (v4.0 with SP3).  I in the process of
moving my Server to a bigger box.  I am also upgrading to version 5.0
Server.  My question is, do I need to change all of my clients also or can
Exchange 4.0 Clients access a 5.0 Server and if so, are there any known
problems that I can avoid?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

1. 4.0 Clients vs 5.0 Clients

Currently, my network consists of 1 Exchange Server (v 4.0 with SP3) and
150 Users also using Exchange Client (v4.0 with SP3).  I in the process of
moving my Server to a bigger box.  I am also upgrading to version 5.0
Server.  My question is, do I need to change all of my clients also or can
Exchange 4.0 Clients access a 5.0 Server and if so, are there any known
problems that I can avoid?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

2. Outlook Web Access

3. Outlook98 - Local Distribution Lists

4. Exchange 5.0 vs Client 4.0

5. GroupWise to Exchange 2000 Migration (Bulk tool and Connectivity)

6. Exchange 5.0 Client VS. Outlook Client

7. Exchange 2000 on SBS problem

8. Web Client on 5.0 vs 5.5

9. Proxy client Vs Exchange 5.5 client - Conflict???

10. Outlook client vs Exchange client

11. DOES THE 4.0 CLIENT WORK W/ 5.0 SERVER ?

12. Exchange Client 5.0 on NT 3.51/4.0