Flag for follow up on "Public Folder"?

Post by news.gov.ab.c » Tue, 10 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Should we be able to flag a contact in a public folder for follow up and
have it generate a reminder?...  I can set the flag, but I never get the
reminder...

perhaps we're taking the wrong approach here... what we want to accomplish
is this:  we've made a public "contact" folder, with a customized form that
has a couple of user defined fields.  The entries contain "Data Sheets"
about our servers.  We want the reminder to "jog our memories" when it's
time to renew a maintenance contract on one of them.  Any better ideas?

Thanks
Michael Reinhart
Office of the Auditor General of Alberta