TEXT COULDN'T WRAPPER

Post by Greg Aske » Wed, 16 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Press Enter before the end of line.
--
Greg Askew

Both would love to hear from you.
Check out:  http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~cbrown/BL/

> Well, I am not sure this problem is related to this group or not.
> The problem is that all emails received at remote end (clients) couldn't be wrapped (they are using Lotus mail).  In Eudora, we can force to wrap the text by enabling "Word Wrap" option.  However, we can't solve the problems with with Microsoft's Outlook.  The mail servers are sendmail (V.8.7) and POP3.

> Any suggestions would be appreciated.

> Jieming Wang

1. Remote Win 95 client can't connect to TS

We have a remote office with win95 clients that links to our head
office via a 64k kilostream link.
Terminal Server has been installed at head office, alongside a PDC nt
4.0 server (the PDC is configured for RAS).
Head office uses DHCP for IP addresses, remote office has static
addresses.
When the Terminal Server clients were set up at the remote office, they
could not see
the terminal server at head office (still can't).
The same win 95 machines, however, can see the head office PDC
in 'Network Neighbourhood'.
Also, a win95 ts client at the head office end can see and connect to
the Terminal Server without a problem.

What is missing? I would appreciate the help.

Regards
Ian

2. Install asks for file closedexpectedcontentclasses_s.xml

3. couldn't receiving Internet mail

4. Setting Up IM Issues

5. Some messages couldn't be retrieved from the server

6. Help with getting Mailbox size

7. e2k install couldn't contact schema master

8. Public Folder Sound Events

9. Couldn't recieve inbound messages on exchange 2003

10. Couldn't send mail through exchange 2k server

11. Microsoft Exchange Event service couldn't start

12. 452 Couldn't process conrtol file

13. Exchange 5.5 (SP1) couldn't complete request for remote dirsync