Exchance 5.0 and GSM

Post by Jari Sylvi » Tue, 03 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I sometimes read e-mails with the help of the GSM phone. GSM is, of course,
slow but still the opening of Exchange takes too much time, in other words
about 15 minutes. After the opening Exchange operates moderately well. What
does Exchange search for in the beginning? How could I accelerate the
start-up?

Thanks
Jari

Please E-Mail Reply:

Exchance 5.0 and GSM

Post by Anthon » Wed, 04 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Check your binding order.

--
Anthony

>I sometimes read e-mails with the help of the GSM phone. GSM is, of course,
>slow but still the opening of Exchange takes too much time, in other words
>about 15 minutes. After the opening Exchange operates moderately well. What
>does Exchange search for in the beginning? How could I accelerate the
>start-up?

>Thanks
>Jari

>Please E-Mail Reply:

1. Exchance 5.0 and GSM

I sometimes read e-mails with the help of the GSM phone. GSM is, of course,
slow but still the opening of Exchange takes too much time, in other words
about 15 minutes. After the opening Exchange operates moderately well. What
does Exchange search for in the beginning? How could I accelerate the
start-up?

Thanks
Jari

Please E-Mail Reply:

2. authrest.exe

3. Exchance 5.0 always dial's out

4. how to - download all users emails in my exchange from other exhchange

5. New GSM Phone from SAGEM

6. Script documentation & Dropdown Events

7. GSM Short Message Service app for Exchange/Outlook

8. Corrupted PRIV.EDB & PUB.EDB

9. New GSM Phone from SAGEM

10. GSM, Infrarouge et Windows 2000 PRO

11. New GSM Phone from SAGEM