Schedule files missing after MAILBOX move

Schedule files missing after MAILBOX move

Post by Lannie Schafro » Sat, 26 Jul 1997 04:00:00

All,

I moved 95 users from the old Exchange 4.0 server to the new 5.0 server.
 Now some of these users Schedule files are missing.

I created personal folders, copied the mailbox files to the personal
folder.  I then recreated the mailbox on the new server and copied the
personal folder files back.  Now the schedule files are missing.

How do i get them back?

--
Lannie Schafroth                Iowa Network Services, Inc.

515 830-0443 Phone              4201 Corporate Drive
515 830-0123 Fax                West Des Moines, Ia 50266

Any statements or opinions stated are that of my
own and not necessarily that of my employer.

1. Moving mailboxes and schedule files between Sites

I am trying to seek out a graphical utility that will allow me to move
users accounts, mailboxes and schedule files between sites. The method of
moving everything to a .PST file seems clumsy and time consuming for an
organisation that will require to move large ammounts of current users to
new sites when required.

If there is nothing out there at the moment does anyone know of any plans
to include such functionality or make such a util. available?

Thanks for your help
Keith Moore

2. IMAP and Exchange Server

3. Link to public folders in HTML??

4. Moved mailbox, LOST all Schedule files!

5. new mail notification does not work

6. Moving mailboxes and schedule files between Sites

7. How to use the OWA URL parameter - View

8. Moved mailbox, LOST all Schedule files!

9. Moving mailboxes and schedule files between Sites

10. Moved mailbox, LOST all Schedule files!

11. Moving Schedule files