insufficent_access_rights

Post by Leigh Davie » Sat, 05 Oct 2002 18:17:05

Thanks Micky,
It turned out that the private store and directory I was working on was so
far corrupted, I had to create a new site, and setting the permissions on
the relevant containers worked a treat!

> I think you can add users to have permissions but you need an account
logged
> on with permissions to begin with ... Maybe your Backup user id and
password
> will work if it is different from administrator.

> If not I am sure their is a way to reset the administrator permission -
> exchange (5.5?) has ways of opening the Information Store in "RAW" mode
that
> will let you run repairs and what not.

> Check Microfost Knowledgebase

> > Is there a way of opening the Admin program to run and perform changes
> > mailboxes with an account other than the service account (I had this
setup
> > until last week when our Directory corrupted an lost all our
permissions)

> > > when trying to run excange administor from a nother PC. other then the
> > > server

1. insufficent_access_rights

Thanks Micky,
It turned out that the private store and directory I was working on was so
far corrupted, I had to create a new site, and setting the permissions on
the relevant containers worked a treat!

2. VoIP/Unified Messaging

3. Problems with pop3 clients

4. Connection OE / Exchange postoffice