Mail Delivery

Post by Dere » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 00:28:00

Exchange 5.5 SP4 - Outlook 2000. It appears no new mail
has arrived - until user changes folders or opens an
existing item - then, all e-mails come in at the same
time. A server re-boot takes care of the problem for some
time (usually a day or two), but recently the re-boot only
resolves the issue for a couple hours.

Mail Delivery

Post by Jim Schwart » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:29:30

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B270065

Quote:> Exchange 5.5 SP4 - Outlook 2000. It appears no new mail
> has arrived - until user changes folders or opens an
> existing item - then, all e-mails come in at the same
> time. A server re-boot takes care of the problem for some
> time (usually a day or two), but recently the re-boot only
> resolves the issue for a couple hours.

1. Slow Mail Delivery/New Mail Notification

Hi there,

Can someone give me an idea as to what I can do to troubleshoot Slow Mail
Delivery as well as not getting a New Mail Notification.

Using Exchange 5.5 server and Outlook 2000/XP.

I have gone through a couple TechNet articles, and have even gotten  a
hotfix from MSPS that should have solved the problem but it is still there.

I would rather have suggestions sent to me so I will not bias your thinking
by telling where I've gone before, just give me a suggestion and I will
check it against what I have already done.

Thanks

2. Help with Auto Accept Script for Exchange Server 5.5

3. Stop Global Mail Delivery to All Recipients when mail sent to: organizationname@domain.com

4. POP3 on EXCHANGE

5. cc:Mail connector mail delivery frequency

6. Experience with 80-20 DME software

7. Mail Delivery with 2 Mail Addresses

8. Slow Mail Delivery/New Mail Notification

9. Mail delivery - disappearing mail

10. mail delivery error --?

11. Mail Delivery Issue

12. Mail delivery options