Event ID 1000 Is Logged in the Application Event Log

Event ID 1000 Is Logged in the Application Event Log

Post by Jagadees » Fri, 23 May 2003 07:25:55

Hello all,

I have this problem in one of my client PCs recurring for
quite some time.  I tried the procedure suggested in
Microsoft Knowledgebase ( URL :
us;261007 ).

But the error still persists. Any ideas??

My PC : HP Pavilion XG-814

CPU :  Celeron 766
RAM :  128 MB PC100
HDD :  Quantum FIreball - 20 GB

OS : Windows 2000 - Clean installation (Originally came
with ME, but I formatted the hard drive and installed a
clean Full Version of 2000)

Network Card : Compusa - Uses Realtek 8193 chip

Server : Windows 2000 Small Business Server  --  On which
some more WIn98, win2000 & win xp pros are running
properly.

Apparently this has slowed down the system to a near crawl.

Thank you..

1. Event ID: 1000 then Event ID: 9073

I've yet to try the binding order as this article recommends but accourding to it
I will recieve the the error Event ID: 9073

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q279/7/42.ASP?LN=EN-
US&SD=gn&FR=0&qry=1001&rnk=2&src=DHCS_MSPSS_gn_SRCH&SPR=EXCH2K

Can anyone shed any light on this if they know anything. Thanks

2. Public Folder Replication between 2 exchange 5.5 servers

3. SSL Error in the Application Event Log- Event ID 36871

4. InterOrg Connector Error

5. Error in Application Event Log. Event ID 1023

6. Adding Disclaimers to outbound mails

7. Events with event ID's 179 and 180 are filling up my application log

8. Pop3 virtula server Problem.

9. Event ID 9405 Msg logged in event Viewer App Log

10. EXCHANGE EVENT LOG & APPLICATION LOG ERROR

11. EXCH 5.5 SP 2 Event ID 2037 in Application Log

12. Event ID 9098 appearing in Application log every 5 minutes