RPC Binding Order on Macintosh?

Post by James Fo » Fri, 06 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Is there any way to adjust the RPC binding order on a Mac?  I hope to
improve the performance of the Mac client's startup this way.  My
Win16 and Win95 clients are connecting fine via IP (verified by
RPCPing utility), but the Mac that I have setup is connecting via
AppleTalk which works, but takes a very long time to start.  Thanks
for any help!

1. RPC Binding Order on Macintosh?

Is there any way to adjust the RPC binding order on a Mac?  I hope to
improve the performance of the Mac client's startup this way.  My
Win16 and Win95 clients are connecting fine via IP (verified by
RPCPing utility), but the Mac that I have setup is connecting via
AppleTalk which works, but takes a very long time to start.  Thanks
for any help!

2. Scanning the store for certain file extensions.

3. Exchange 5.0 default encoding

4. try rpc binding order

5. Software to perform individual mailbox backup

6. SPX is slow on Windows 95, even after changing RPC binding order

7. X.400 Setup

8. RPC Binding order definition

9. Registry key for *server* RPC binding order

10. RPC Binding order for Exchange Login

11. Exchange still trying to use the TCP/IP Protocol after its removal from RPC Binding Order

12. Slow startup of 5.0 client and RPC Binding Order