Exchange Client 4.0 And NT 4.0 SP4

Post by David Web » Thu, 19 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I've been having problems running Exchange Client 4.0 on NT 4.0 Workstation
after installing SP4.

The main problem is that it won't close down: when I try to close it the
window closes but the EXCHNG32.EXE process hangs around until I close it
manually using the Task Manager.

Has anyone else had anything similar?  Does anyone have any ideas about how
I can fix this?

TIA,

Dave/

1. Exchange Client 4.0 And NT 4.0 SP4

I've been having problems running Exchange Client 4.0 on NT 4.0 Workstation
after installing SP4.

The main problem is that it won't close down: when I try to close it the
window closes but the EXCHNG32.EXE process hangs around until I close it
manually using the Task Manager.

Has anyone else had anything similar?  Does anyone have any ideas about how
I can fix this?

TIA,

Dave/

2. test

3. Setup problem from Win NT 4.0 client for Exchange Sever 4.0

4. Help with setting SMTP to route through a front end server

5. Client problems with Exchange 5.5 sp2 on NT 4.0 sp4

6. POP3 and IMC dialup

7. Upgrade Exchange 4.0 on NT 3.51 to Exchange 5.0 NT 4.0

8. personal calendar and public folder calendar

9. Move Exchange server 4.0 from NT 3.51 to NT 4.0

10. Exchange 4.0 /NT 3.51 SP5 to NT 4.0

11. Exchange 4.0 /Nt 3.51 to NT 4.0

12. Exchange 4.0 /NT 3.51 to NT 4.0

13. Exchange 4.0 on NT 4.0 and NT SP 2.0 problems