Send internet mail thru RAS connection problem

Post by Raymond Cho » Fri, 17 Mar 2000 04:00:00

We use the RAS connect the exchange server from home to office mailbox.

Now, when i send out some internet email in outlook thru RAS, the
"System Administrator" reject my mail as below message:

-----Original Message-----
From:   System Administrator
Sent:   Thursday, March 16, 2000 6:42 PM

Subject:        Undeliverable: 0647

      Subject:  0647
      Sent:     3/16/00 6:39 PM

            No transport provider was available for delivery to this
recipient.

Please kindly help me this problem because i always send out some
message on internet, thanks!

1. SBS/Internet Mail Service/DUN-RAS Connection Problem

depending on how you have set up with your isp - you might be ready to
receive email.... as far as the exchange part goes, you'll need the
following:

1) DNS entries in your TCP properties
2) Assigned IP address in your DUN
3) Correct mail retrieval configuration for Exchange IMC (Dialing,
Credentials, Routing, etc)

If you are unclear on any of these - start from top and work your way down.
It's generally easiest to just blow the SBS installed IMC away and recreate
it using the exchange wizard as a start.

2. Primary Windows NT account - HELP

3. Outlook2000 can receive mail but not send mail on ras connection

4. MSDN createitem sample does not work on internet newsgroup

5. Sending mail thru an ISP connection...

6. missing mails

7. Sending mail thru a dialup connection

8. OL98 won't find server

9. Sending Mail thru Exchange by the Internet???

10. Cannot send e-mail thru internet

11. Please Help !! Cant Send Mail Thru the internet

12. Newbe Q: Outlook nor Exchange can retrieve or send Mail thru wingate on internet

13. How to connect Outlook to Exchange Server thru TCP/IP Internet connection