CDO in VBscript question

Post by Admi » Fri, 22 Jun 2001 07:37:31

How do I check if a field exists in a message or not?

If Not IsNull(message.Fields("a")) Then
    'do something
end if

I have tried IsEmpty also. But it throws back "CDO not found" because the
field does not exist. How do I check if the field "a" exists in the message
or not?
Thanks.

CDO in VBscript question

Post by Luis Ta » Sat, 23 Jun 2001 16:11:56

Hello,

about tour message:

Quote:> How do I check if a field exists in a message or not?

> If Not IsNull(message.Fields("a")) Then
>     'do something
> end if

> I have tried IsEmpty also. But it throws back "CDO not found" because the
> field does not exist. How do I check if the field "a" exists in the message
> or not?
> Thanks.

Try this:

If message.Fields("a").count>0 Then
   'do something
End if

1. CDO in VBscript question

How do I check if a field exists in a message or not?

If Not IsNull(message.Fields("a")) Then
    'do something
end if

I have tried IsEmpty also. But it throws back "CDO not found" because the
field does not exist. How do I check if the field "a" exists in the message
or not?
Thanks.

2. OpenTech 99

3. internet access / exchange server 5.5

4. Faxing with Exchange server

5. Creating an entry in the Contact folder using CDO/VBScript

6. Logon on attempt failed

7. Creating taskitem using vbscript with CDO and ms scripting agent

8. About accessing Public Folders using CDO in VBscript...

9. How to create HTML email using CDO from VB/VBScript

10. Send e-mail using vbscript, "CDO"

11. Moving messages using CDO/VBScript